Hey everyone! There’s been a lot of exciting stuff going on lately! Here’s what’s new on Club Penguin:
First off, there’s a pirate party for Rockhopper! Woohoo!
The pin is a treasure chest! It is located at the Ski Village. Just move your cursor over the X sign until it appears!
The free item is the sailor’s hat. It is exactly the same free item as last years, it’s in the plaza.
Don’t forget to check out the decorations around Club Penguin! In some rooms, the decorations are exactly the same as last year’s pirate party.
There is a new sports shop catalog: Snow & Sports April ‘08. It’s baseball themed!!
The baseball background has returned!
There are 3 new clothing items!
* Blue Baseball Uniform: 600 Coins/ Red Baseball Uniform: 600 Coins
* Baseball Gloves: 300 Coins
There are also 3 new furniture items:
* Baseball Base: 100 Coins
* Home Plate: 150 Coins
* Cricket Wickets: 225 Coins
How to find the silver surfboard: (Same Old, Same Old)
1. Go at the Surfboards Page.
2. Click on the green penguin. His surfboard will change.
3. Now, click on the starfish. It will glow.
4. Click on the stone. It will glow too, and the silver surfboard will appear.
There’s a Black and Red version of the “Sailors Shirt”. (Yeah,ANOTHER version):Free!
There’s another item which is the “Rare Flower Pot”. 300 Coins
The new room is Rockhopper’s quarters! The key is in the back of his journal,in the book room,in the library. (The Book Room is located on the second floor of the coffee shop,which is in the town) You can wear the key as a pin!
How to get up to “Crows Nest”:
“Crows Nest”: It’s got a cannon!
Mission 7 Walkthrough:
1. Talk to G. He will explain any and all the problems with the click.
2. Click the monitor of the snow forts that G is pointing to. Notice that a polar bear and a crab will break the clock. Click the corner to exit the clock.
3. Talk to G again. G wants you to find the parts in order to repair the clock.
4. Go into the gadget room and take the Life Guard rescue tube off the shelf. Put it into your inventory.
5. Open up your map and proceed to the dock. Talk to the blue penguins team. Keep clicking on the top of the message so they will let you play a game.
6. How to play the game: To play, you must click and hold the mouse until the bar goes up into the red zone. As soon as it reaches the red zone, let go. Next aim with your mouse and shoot the target. Remember, that the target moves so shoot a little bit ahead of wear the target is going. It takes the snowball longer to travel than where the penguin is from you.
7. Once you win, they will give you the target. Give them back the rescue tube so they can continue to play.
8. Next proceed on to the HQ. Talk to G and notify him that you have to use the Electromagnetic 3000. He will tell you that the combination is, “Key.”
9. Go to the invention cabinet which is left of the entrance into the gadget room. At the bottom of the screen, their is a code. Decode the word, “Key” into the Secret Agent Code and input it into the lock.
10. The lock should open it you have done everything correctly. Now pick up the Magnetron 3000 and go to the Iceberg.
11. Go to the left until you see a “spring-in-an-ice cube” floating in the ocean. Using the Magnetron, pull it out of the water. Put both objects into your inventory.
12. Now go back to the HQ. Go into the gadget room. Take out the ice cube and place onto the test chamber. Pull the red lever and than press the flame button. Now pull the lever again and pick up the spring.
13. Now open your map and go into the town. Talk to rookie and ask him for a poster of the Prime Gear. Place it into your inventory.
14. Go to the Ski Village and talk to the penguins there. They will talk about how the type of snow matters. They will also mention that the Snow Forts has the best snow.
15. Open your map, and go to the Snow Forts. Fill up the green bucket with snow. (Green Bucket at the beach.)
16. Go to the beach and talk to the “yellow” penguin on the chair. He says that he gave a yellow penguin a drawing of a chair and the yellow puffle made it for him. Pick up the green bucket thats next to him on the ground.
17. Open up your map and go to the Plaza. Go inside the Pizza Parlor.
18. Take/pick up the sheet of music lying on the floor next to the piano. Place into your inventory.
19. Leave the pizza parlor and go into the stage. Click on the piano at the stage. Put the sheet of music onto the piano stand. Play the colored notes in order as it says on the music sheet. (Go from left to right when reading of the sheet.) The yellow puffle that is hiding will love it, and will come out from hiding.
20. Now give the puffle the picture of the gear. Next give it the bucket of snow. It will construct a replica of the gear. Place the gear into your inventory.
21. Go back to the gadget room at the HQ.
22. Place the gear onto the Test Chamber. Pull the lever and push the snow flake button. Then pull the lever once again. Take out the hardened gear.
23. Open the map, and go to the Snow Forts. Click on the clock at the snow forts to get behind it. Place the gear in the middle, the “spring” on the upper left, and the target on the outside (on top of the pole). Now exit/leave the clock.
24. The construction worker will cheer. You will get a call on your Spy Agent Phone from the polar bear. He says he underestimated you and that destroying the clock was just a distraction for his so called, “Master Plan.”
25. Go back to the HQ and talk to G. Completed/exit the mission and claim your prizes (Metal and Gift.)
(Thanks Chewy Pup 4 da guide.)
Party Time! Party Time:
Me and the team are having a Rockhopper party!
Here’s the info:
Day: Saturday, 3rd of May
Server: Mammoth, US Flag
Room: Dock (We will be moving around like a parade)
Pacific Standard Time (Club Penguin Time): 7am
Eastern Standard: 10am
British Time (GMT): 3pm
Athens Time: 5pm
Hope to see ya there!
Club Penguin is bigger! Everything, it’s like zoomed in! And if you go on
Well,thats all for now.